225-383-9703 Download our free guide on how to hire a lawyer
Personal injury is a popular legal term for an injury to a persons body, emotions or mind, as opposed to an injury to ones property.
The most common types of personal injury claims are accidents at work, assault claims, road traffic accidents, tripping accidents, holiday accidents, product defect accidents (product liability) and accidents in the home. The term personal injury also incorporates medical and dental accidents (which lead to a large number of medical negligence claims every year) and conditions that are often classified as industrial disease cases, including asbestosis and peritoneal mesothelioma, chest diseases (e.g., emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, silicosis, chronic bronchitis, pneumoconiosis, asthma, and chronic obstructive airways disease), vibration white finger, occupational deafness, occupational stress, contact dermititis, and repetitive strain injury cases.
If you have been in any of the following, MANASSEH, GILL, KNIPE & BÉLANGER can help you:
- Serious Personal Injury
- 18-Wheeler / Truck Accidents
- Back/Neck/Shoulder Injuries
- Car Wrecks / Auto Accidents
- Maritime / Offshore Accidents
- Motorcycle / Boat / Recreational Vehicle / Jetski Accidents
- Plant Accidents
- Tramatic Brain Injury
- BP Oil Spill Settlement Claims
- Wrongful Death / Survival Actions
- Slip-and-Fall Accident / Premises Libility
- Workplace Accident