No Insurance

 If the other party isn’t insured, you can recover from your own insurance company if you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (UM).  It’s always a good idea to purchase UM coverage with the same limits as your liability coverage.  If the other driver was in a company vehicle, or even in his own vehicle but working for an employer at the time, you can recover from the employer.  Otherwise, if the other driver is uninsured and not on the job, and you don’t have UM coverage, it may be difficult if not impossible to recover at all.